Blantyre Albion Conquers

An absolutely excellent feat achieved by the boys at Blantyre Albion on Sunday as they conquered the 7 Munro challenge raising money for both the Glasgow Children’s Hospital and the team itself.

It may have been a long and sore 8 hours, they may have gotten lost but it was all for a good cause as the club is glad to announce that they smashed their £1000 aim with the total money raised currently sitting at £1280.

75% of this will go to charity with the other 25% going to the ongoing running and development of the club.

They plan to keep their GoFundMe open until Friday so if anyone else would like to donate please do so in the link below. It would be much appreciated. If not a simple share would go a long way. Well done to all involved!

https://gofund.me/5d7fb4d9

 77 total views

Leave a Reply