One of just a dozen old structures in Blantyre with listed status, is currently undergoing planning approval. Permissions are being sought for the reinstatement of the stone walls and entrance gates at St Joseph’s Church at Mayberry Place.
The Church, dating back to 1905, has recently been undergoing some renovation to windows and the roof. Architects are Richmonds, planning consent is being negotiated with South Lanarkshire Council ref HM/15/0350.
79 total views