It’s the second day of the BIG Family Festival at Strathclyde Park.
Please be aware that although this is a free event, tickets will be required for entry.
The festival hosts 8 zones of activity and offers families an array of activities to enjoy.
Its on today Sunday 7 August, 10am until 7pm.
As well as free entry, all activities at the event will be free including the kids zone, cycling and sporting activities and the BIG festival stage entertainment.
The event is supported by Big Feed Street Food Social, who are a travelling street food collective with bi-monthly, family and doggy friendly events in Glasgow, with regular appearances at festivals across the country.
The BIG Family Festival will bring together the best food, music and activities from across the country to create a family friendly day out. Entry is free and everyone is welcome – you can even bring your furry friends – we think they might like our doggy friendly area!
The BIG Family Festival guarantees a great family day out. It will include 8 activity zones:
• Street Food Village – A selection of some of Scotland’s finest street food vendors catering to all tastes.
• Food & Craft Market – A showcase of small businesses offering a range of handcrafted products.
• Kidz Zone – Mini Manoeuvres, Scotland’s premiere children’s entertainment company providing a wide ranging programme of activities.
• The BIG Festival Stage – Live music, fitness activities, children’s entertainment & DJ’s.
• Bar & Cocktail Trucks – Includes Molson Coors bar and Pernod Ricard cocktail bars.
• Big Feed Pups – Dog friendly zone with a pop-up shop, a dog bakery and more.
• Picnic area – Family friendly space to relax.
• Cycling & Sporting Activities – Stunt shows, inflatables, climbing wall and more.