South Lanarkshire Council are sending letters out to households with children of school age, advising some of the new requirements for schooling next term.
Some Blantyre parents have already received letters outlining expectations for going back to school in August.
Some of the key points include:
- School pupils going back on Wednesday 12th August 2020.
- There will be a mixture of blended learning, pupils partially at school and at home.
- School start and end times will be staggered.
- Half of primary school pupils will attend on a Monday and Tuesday, the other half attending on Thursdays and Fridays.
- Wednesdays will have no pupils the time being used to deep clean.
- Siblings will attend school on the same days.
- Schools will each be required to work out which days their pupils will attend.
The standard letter is attached which outlines further details for primary pupils, early learning and secondary schools. For advice about your school, always consult with your own school office.
63 total views