Sixteen trainee positions are up for grabs on the filming of hit series ‘Outlander’.
The positions are for an assistant director, video assistant, props, SFX, post production and greens. The website states that trainees will be paid salaries between £514.60 and £537.15 per week plus holiday entitlement, for between 50 and 57.5 hours per week, depending on role and experience.
The website states that to apply for the roles, you must meet this criteria:
- Normally resident in Scotland (The production base is Cumbernauld)
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be over 18 years old
- Have a basic understanding of the film and television industry, preferably with relevant work experience
- Preferably have at least one credit from a professional TV or Film production
- Have no more than 12 months paid experience within the department they are applying to
- Preferably have a full clean driving licence
156 total views