Category: Lost Pets

Rocco Reunited

Local Blantyre dog, ROCCO was on a bit of an adventure today, going missing! However, all is well again. Rescue dog Rocco, escaped from a local garden. Owner , Helen McAdams told us this evening, “I want to say thanks to all the walkers at David Livingstone Centre. Also to the mother and daughter walking […]

Deceased Ginger Cat

Sadly, a deceased ginger and white cat has been observed on the East Kilbride Expressway. The animal is lying beside the central reservation at High Blantyre, not far from the slip entrance. The cat will be difficult to retrieve safely without the assistance of authorities. We thought we’d post just in case somebody is missing […]

Have you seen Lola?

This beautiful cat has gone missing from a family home in Coatshill. Lola was last seen at Christmas and did not come home yesterday which was very out of character. She went missing from Carlowrie Avenue. She’s dressed and chipped and owner Jamie Nisbet is very concerned. Can you please share and comment below if […]

Ruby is Reunited

Look who’s back home! Little Romanian Rescue dog, “Ruby” who went missing from Anford Avenue 2 days ago is back home this morning, Monday 10th December 2018. Ruby was found safe and well after her adventure and looked after by Jacqueline Flynn until owner, Karen could pick her up earlier today. Thanks to everybody who […]

Have you seen Ruby?

Important! Please share – Blantyre Area An important post which needs shared all over Blantyre asap. This little Romanian Rescue Dog bolted out her owner’s front door in Anford Terrace, Auchinraith Road. The dog escaped when a taxi arrived in the early hours of Sunday 9th December 2018. Please look out for her.  She’s only […]

Kennel Cough Outbreak

Attention dog owners! Dog owners in the Village are warning us about an outbreak of “Kennel Cough” affecting their pets. Kennel cough is an infection in dogs that affects the throat, airway and lungs. It’s caused by bacteria or viruses and can spread quickly between dogs. Despite the name, kennel cough is most commonly caught […]