C’mon folks we can do better than this! Looks like somebody had a fireworks display in McAnulty (Stonefield) Public Park on Saturday night and left a right mess, prompting several complaints. Left to others to clean up, there was more rubbish than this picture shows. We’ll never understand people who mindlessly litter Blantyre’s parks.
Since it’s bonfire night and getting dark, we’ve decided to publish a handy guide on being safe and handling Fireworks. If not handled properly, fireworks can of course cause burns and eye injuries in kids and adults. We hope Blantyre residents use fireworks responsibly and are mindful especially that pets and some people don’t like loud […]